Up B.ed Entrance Exam Online Application Form |Up B.ed | Entrance Exam | Online Application Form | 2019
Admission In UP State B.Ed Colleges
Up B.ed Entrance Exam Online Application Form – Admission In UP State B.Ed Colleges For Course Offered By Lucknow University Is in the offing. The B.ed Entrance exam is conducted every academic year, to select and admit aspiring Candidates to join Affiliated Colleges of Lucknow University, for Regular Full Time 2 Years Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Course.
Therefore it is the right decision you have taken to come over her and approach us. Now you can feel relaxed without worrying about anything related to B.Ed. Admission 2019 of Lucknow University.
You can leave the responsibility to our expert professionals, in seeing to it that you get U.P.B.Ed. Admission 2019; and we will be glad to help you in this regard, in every way possible.
UP B.ed entrance exam | online application | Forms 2019-20 | Up B.Ed Entrance Exam | Online Application Form 2019 For B.Ed
Once you get admitted to B.Ed. Course of Lucknow University with our help, you can rest assured of Passing the Semester and Final Examination of the B.Ed. Course, through Regular Course in the B.Ed. College you prefer, and which is found most convenient for you to attend.
So you can also be proud that you are going to obtain a B.Ed. Degree, and go happily to get appointed as a Teacher in Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools in Delhi, and anywhere you like.
Your future career will be very happy and lucrative if at all you achieve the B.Ed. Degree of Lucknow University, under the auspices of Uttar Pradesh Government, owned, run and administered by them. Thus you can lead your life worry-free to the amazement of your parents, relatives, and friends.
IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B.ED COURSE FROM UTTAR PRADESH GOVERNMENT LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW AND WANT TO FILL THE B.ED ADMISSION FORM CALL US: 8512003003, 8512004004 OR VISIT OUR CENTERS FOR MORE INFORMATION.
UP B.ED - LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY B.ED Entrance Exam online application form 2019:
- This University which is UP Government owned is one of the oldest Universities in India, founded in 1867.
- Lucknow University has overall 162 Affiliated and Associate Colleges, located in and around the City of Lucknow.
- But the B.Ed. Colleges are offering B.Ed. Course according to Lucknow University Curricula are only 25 in numbers; each one has a limited number of seats varying from 60 to 200 seats for B.Ed. Admission.
- For all Undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses of Lucknow University, they release official notifications about the dates of issuance of Online Application, submission of Applications, Date of JEE B.ED. Exam and Venues, Dates of Counseling for B.Ed. Admission etc.
- Registration of B.Ed. Application for B.Ed. Admission 2019 will start on 10th March 2019, and the Last Date will end 10th April 2019 – tentatively.
- The Date of JEE B.ED. Exam will be 5th May 2019.
- Counseling will start on 1st of June 2019 and end during 30th June 2019.
- These dates are nearing around the corner. As such, aspiring Candidates are STRONGLY ADVISED TO ENROLL THEIR NAMES WITH US without delay.
- By doing so, they will have no worries at all about getting Lucknow University B.Ed. Admission. Our expert professionals will have more time in their hand, for finishing off the required preliminaries like Eligibility checkup, documentary proof checkup, consultation, and guidance to the aspiring Candidates about Lucknow University Online Admission Procedures, etc.
- More so because there are only limited Seats made available for B.Ed. Admission, in the Affiliated Colleges of Lucknow University, the Candidates will be doing a good thing to ENROLL THEIR NAMES WITH US IMMEDIATELY RIGHT NOW.
How Possessing B.Ed. Degree From Lucknow University Is Most Important?
Lucknow University is the oldest one among Indian Universities by the establishment date, more than 100 years ago. Therefore the Standard of Education imparted has been pruned, refined, developed and advanced over the last decades.
Because of this experienced expertise, this University has been affiliated to the University Grants Commission; Member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU); and got accredited byNational Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of India, etc.
No wonder the B.Ed. Degree obtained from this University commands overall respect from all quarters. Persons possessing this Degree are appointed readily in all Government and Private Schools as well.
Eligibility For UP B.ed Admission And Procedures:
For being allowed to sit for the JEE UP LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY Exam, candidates must have passed Graduate or Post Graduate Courses in all the academic faculties. The cut-off Marks for Eligibility for B.Ed. Admission is 55% in Graduate Examination; those who have passed Post Graduate Courses with 50% Marks are eligible. This is for General Category of Students. In respect of Reserved Category of SC/ST, a concession of 5% is shown in the cut-off Marks.
Candidates passing the JEE UP LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY are listed according to the Marks obtained therein. Based on this Merit List, they are called for Personal Counseling at a notified Venue for assessment, verification of Certificates and allotment of Seats. GETTING B.ED. DEGREE IS MADE EASY BY OUR HELP!