B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 -Du Delhi University| B.Ed. Entrance Exam Syllabus | Du B.Ed. Forms 2019 | Important Dates
DU B.ED ONLINE ADMISSION - Delhi University (DU) B.Ed. Admission 2019
DU B.ED ONLINE ADMISSION – Delhi University (DU) B.Ed. Admission Forms 2019 Are Going To Be Issued For Aspiring Students Very Soon. Central Institute Of Education (CIE) DU Conducts B.ED. Entrance Exam for Admission in B.Ed. Course. So if you are looking for B.ed. from DU It Is A Right Decision For You To Come To Us, Seeking Our Help And Support To Get Admitted To The Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed.) Course, Offered By The Most Extensive University In India, Namely The Delhi University, New Delhi.
With our help and support, you will get admitted hassle-free in the B.Ed. Course offered by this prestigious University. Once if you Pass the Final Examination of the Specialized B.Ed. Course for Teaching Program, you will get a DELHI UNIVERSITY B.Ed. Degree in hand. After that, the doors of your Bright Future get opened automatically.
WHY B.ED. COURSE IS BEST PROFESSION
Compared to other professions, Teachers Profession has more social respect, some holidays according to the School system functioning, and comparatively higher emoluments month after month. With the B.Ed. The degree of Delhi University in hand, you can look forward to getting selected as Teacher, for Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools anywhere in India.
DELHI UNIVERSITY B.ED. FORM LAST DATE:
- The Delhi University had been established in the year 1922 as Collegiate Public Central University by an act of Delhi Legislative Assembly.
- There are 77 Affiliated Colleges for this University. B.Ed. Course is offered by the leading four Colleges namely Central Institute of Education (CIE); Lady Irwin College; Maharshi Valmiki College of Education; and Shyama Prasad Mukerji College for Women.
- The total number of seats available for B.Ed. Admission to all the above 4 Colleges is 350 only. (With some additional seats reserved for particular categories like Army Personnel, Physically impaired, etc.)
- Notification of Admission in B.Ed. Course 2019 will normally be released in May 2019 (tentative).
- Online Application Form the last date will be June 2019.
- As such, we advise aspiring Candidates who want to get admitted to B.Ed. Course, for the limited number of seats to get ‘ENROLLED’ with us right now, as an advance effort.
- This way the Candidates can feel relaxed, since the Online Admission formalities are not easy to understand by unwary Candidates, and they will need outside help definitely.
- By Enrolling with us, they can entrust the responsibility of admitting them to the B.Ed. Course in time, completing the preliminaries of eligibility check, documentation verifications, etc. and be ready to get revealed, no sooner the Application Forms get started to be issued.
- More importantly, the number of total seats available for B.Ed. Admission being only 350, they MUST GET ENROLLED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE for sure-shot Admission.
How B.Ed. Degree from Delhi University becomes more valuable?
Delhi University is a member of Commonwealth Universities, a global organization. It holds high ranking by the National Institutional Framework in 2017. The Standard of Education is high. Therefore the B.Ed. Degree Certificate issued by Delhi University is regarded as more valuable, by Educational Institutions all over India. 2 Noble Laureates have graduated from this University.
So when Candidates with B.Ed. Degree issued by Delhi University go in search of employment opportunities, they get preferential treatment in offering lucrative jobs of Teachers, in both Private and Government Schools.
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedures for B. Ed. Course:
Delhi University follows the Rules, Procedures, and Guidelines issued by the National Council for Teacher Education, India. So the Eligibility criteria are fixed as per these norms.
Those who have passed Graduation and Post Graduation Courses in Arts, Science, Social Science, and Humanities, etc. with 50% Marks are eligible. The students who have passed Graduation with Specialized Science, Technology and Engineering must have secured 55% Marks.
The concession is given for students belonging to the Reserve Category of SC/ST or Candidates with visual impairment by 5% in the cut-off marks.
Du B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 | Du B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus | Du B.Ed Forms Date | Last Date
THERE WILL BE AN ENTRANCE TEST for the applicants to undergo and Pass. This Test will be conducted on pen and paper-based. Candidates will be asked Questions of General Knowledge and Subjects studied in the Graduation Courses. A Merit List will be prepared for allotment of Colleges, after Counseling.
After the Entrance Test, there will be Counseling of the Candidates in person, at the Central Institute of Education. Based on the Merit List, Notifications of Counseling will be released in 3 phases from June 2019 till the end of the month. The Candidates will be called for to attend Counseling in Sessions.
What assistance and help you get from us?
When you approach us for B.Ed. Admission to Delhi University, you will be taken into our care. After ENROLLING YOURSELF for the Admission, you will get FREE CONSULTATION with our Expert Team. You can ask questions and get needed clarifications in all the matters relating to the B.Ed. Course, Admission Procedures, Eligibility Criteria and any other relevant issues in this regard.
You will be helped in checking the documentary proof, confirmation of eligibility, and completing the Online Admission formalities without flaws. From this stage to the Final Examination of B.Ed. Course, you can depend on us for any help, support, and assistance.